Shielding and the vulnerable
Advice for people at high risk
If you've been shielding
The NHS will have contacted you if you're 'extremely vulnerable'.
Letters have been sent to all cliniclly vulnerable people in Hertfordshire in light of the county's Tier 4 status, advising them to:
· stay at home as much as possible
· go outdoors carefully to exercise or to attend health appointments
· work from home (and if you can't, do not attend work)
The full advice is available here.
If you need help with things like shopping, attending hospital appointments and collecting medication, you can contact:
- NHS Responders: 0808 196 3646
- Herts Help: 0300 123 4044