Carers in Herts
Carers in Hertfordshire provides advice, information and support to unpaid carers.
- To ensure all carers receive information, advice and support
- To enable carers to participate in service planning and decision making
- To be a platform for the voice of carers
- Carers in Hertfordshire fulfils these aims through a mix of strategic work, development activity and direct service provision to carers.
- Carers in Hertfordshire's work is delivered by 47 staff and around 200 active volunteers within communities in Hertfordshire and from our base in the county town of Hertford and Crossroads Care Service office in Borehamwood.