Free Online Parenting Group for Parents and/or Carers of Children with Special Educational Needs who live in Herts or attend school in Herts
Free Online Parenting Group for Parents and/or Carers of Children with Special Educational needs who live in Herts or attend school in Herts.
This free online programme provides support, information and resources to parents/carers and adult family members so they can help their child reach their full potential. It will cover :
* Special Needs - a whole-family issue
* Understanding your child's behaviour
* Helping your child manage their feelings and outbursts
* Balancing support of siblings
* Learning new parenting strategies to address challenging behaviour
* Making a positive difference in your family life
The group is funded by HCC and is delivered through MS Teams to parents who live in Herts or whose children attend school in Herts.
Email email@example.com or call 0204 522 8700 to make a referral/gain more information