This Girl Can - so come and join in!
This Girl Can in Welwyn Hatfield, the week-long campaign to encourage women and girls into sport, is drawing closer, and there are now over 60 activities taking place across the week, aimed at women and girls of all abilities.
From 13 to 20 Juneactivities will be runningat indoor and outdoor venues across the borough, and with so many now confirmed, there is something on offer for everyone!
Some activities include:
• Paddleboarding at Stanborough Lakes
• Women on Par Golf at Mill Green
• Cycling with Welwyn Wheelers Club, at Gosling Sports Park
• Pickleball at Dellcott Tennis club
• Girl Dance project at Hilltop Community Centre, South Hatfield
• Women and Girls gym workshops at Birchwood leisure centre, Hatfield
• Yoga on the Green at Howardsgate in WGC town centre
Milan Johnston, Sports Partnerships Officer, said:
"It's getting exciting to see just how many activities we have on offer already, and how varied they are! I'm sure there are sports that people haven't ever tried on the list, and the hardest part will be deciding what to go for. Please keep checking the calendar for all the details."
Follow @welhatsports on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date with all that is going on across the week and use the hashtag #TGCinWelHat in your photos!