This Girl Can 2021 prize draw
All clubs/organisations that submit an activity will be entered into a draw to win £250 for their club to deliver/purchase equipment for women and girls sessions.
This Girl Can 2021 free draw terms and conditions
1. The Promoter operating the competition is Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council, whose principal office is the Council Offices, The Campus, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AE.
2. The competition will run until 5pm on Friday 4 June 2021. A draw will take place as soon as is practicable after that time
3. You must complete and return the activity form and your risk assessment by the deadline
4. You must complete and return feedback (information/website link will be sent out to clubs who submit an activity)
5. You must provide information on how many people attended your session
6. If your organisation has a Twitter account you must be following @WelHatSports
7. You must publish at least one tweet about your activity, including an image and the hashtag #WelHatTGC, during the period 14 June 2021 to 20 June 2021. (Please ensure you have permission to take the photographs as WHBC will not accept responsibility for any claims of unauthorised use of photography). Alternatively, you can post on Facebook, Instagram or email pictures of your activity to email@example.com if your club does not have a Twitter account.
8. The prize is non-transferable and no alternative method of payment will be considered.
9. The personal data of all clubs/organisations will remain confidential and subject to the relevant data protection laws
10. The Promoter will not be liable in any way if an entrant enters the prize draw unlawfully.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Although the draw may be referred to as a 'prize draw', for the purposes of the Gambling Act of 2005, this should be considered a 'free draw'.
12. The decision of the Promoter in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding. The Promoter will not enter into any correspondence in respect of the administration of the prize draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. Incomplete, illegible or fraudulent entries may be considered void.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition without notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.