Digital Skills for Work
An introduction to developing the digital skills needed for future employment.
On this course delivered by the Hertfordshire Adult & Family Learning Service (HAFLS) you'll learn about how digital is changing the world of work and how you can successfully find or grow your career in the digital age. You will learn to:
- Understand the importance of digital literacy and how it can be achieved.
- Understand personal brand and its importance to employment.
- Practice saving and sharing documents on Google Drive.
- Turn PDF and picture of texts to editable documents using Google Docs
- Create PowerPoint presentations and practice presentational skills
- How to use online jobsites to search and apply for jobs
- Format CVs
- The basic skills required to setup, edit and print Word and Excel documents
Course dates: Friday 25th September then every Friday until 23rd October
Time: 10 to 12 noon each week
To book onto this course please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be hosted online via the Google Suite. You will need a tablet/laptop/computer that has a webcam, microphone and access to the internet to take part in all of these courses
Attendees will receive instructions on how to join the course before it begins.