Competition terms and conditions
Christmas word search competition T&Cs
- This is a free prize draw.
- The prize is free tickets to the Hatfield Light Trial for the 31 December from 4:30pm onwards. The prize is not negotiable. The prize is non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Anyone aged 16+ who attended the Hatfield Christmas light switch-on event on Saturday 26 November who picked up a free programme can enter the competition.
- To enter the competition you must complete the word search in the Hatfield Christmas light switch-on programme and send a picture of it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and contact details.
- All entries will be checked. Only entrants that have completed the word search accurately will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be randomly selected by Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council's Communications team on the 5 December 2022.
- If you are the winner of the prize, Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council will contact you via email or telephone and there will be an announcement on social media platforms.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 48 hours of the Announcement, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winning correct entry and the prize shall go to the owner of that second winning correct entry. If necessary, this process will be repeated until such time as the prize is claimed.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to be featured in any/all Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council content produced for social media and any future Digital/traditional marketing material related to Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council if you are a winner.
- All email addresses will be held securely on a server in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. To find out more about how we use your data, please visit: https://www.welhat.gov.uk/privacy-notice/introduction.