His Majesty The King's Coronation

Events and Street Parties

Street party

We want to help all our communities celebrate the Coronation of The King and The Queen Consort.

If you would like to hold an event on the public highway or request a road closure for a street party over the bank holiday weekend (5 - 8 May 2023), you will need to get permission from Hertfordshire County Council by submitting an online application. You will need to submit your application by Sunday 26 March.

If you would like to hold an event on Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council land over the bank holiday weekend, you will need to get permission by emailing EstatesTeam@welhat.gov.uk by Thursday 6 April. Events will be considered non-commercial if they are for less than 200 people, are for neighbours and friends only, are free to attend and if no sales will be taking place. Full terms and conditions apply.